Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1 person that i admire

I admire Tunku Abdul Rahman the most because he fought for country's independence. Although he was from a royal family, he humbled himself for Tanah Melayu especially when he brought different races together in order to fulfill the British requirement for the independence. His spirit makes me proud of what he did to the country. Therefore, I brought to you this video.


 

posted by : Noor Diyana binti Abdul Ranee

1 ~comment~:

Ahmad said...

I admire Tunku Abdul Rahman the most because he fought for country's independence. Although he was from a royal family, he humbled himself for Tanah Melayu especially when he brought different races together in order to fulfill the British requirement for the independence. His spirit makes me proud of what he did to the country. Therefore, I brought to you this video.

Post a Comment